Committed to the development of services for a number of years now, the APRR Group is planning ahead for and supporting the development of various mobility solutions. It is now diversifying its activities in line with customer demand, launching the new service brand Mango mobilités to cover its commercial activities. The ambition of Mango mobilités: electronic toll and electric vehicle charging (KiWhi Pass) payment services now and, in the future, mobility support services.
What is Mango mobilités?
A fresh and inspiring contemporary brand that’s very different from the usual APRR style, designed to foster a much closer and more empathetic relationship with clients, whether private and business sector users, commuters and ambitious travellers, solo drivers and car sharers.
On motorways and beyond
Mango mobilités draws on the strong values of the APRR Group, its reliability, professional approach and expertise, offering various trade services to facilitate all forms of mobility, on short and long distances, on motorways and beyond.
- The www.mango-mobilitesbyaprr.com e-commerce website, offering:
· Electronic toll payment services valid throughout France and Europe
· A customer space for managing your toll payment account
· KiWhi Pass, the payment and access service for electric charging point networks.
- A mobile app available from 1 November for:
· Managing your toll payment account
· Receiving traffic and roadworks updates
· Finding out about the services available at motorway services areas
- A “motorway services area” Skill on the Alexa Amazon app enabling you to:
· Locate businesses (restaurants, service stations, stores, hotels)
· And find where to charge your electric vehicle on the French motorway network.