Organized every two years since 2003, the competition of « Clés d'or EGF-BTP » rewards on a regional scale then national new operations or in rehabilitation led in a company dress rehearsal.
The projects are judged on the basis of three criteria:
- the value creation by the engineering of the general company;
- the exemplary association and the satisfaction of the stakeholders;
- the RSE performance.
This year, professionals' jury put back to Eiffage Construction the following 6 regional trophies:
- The « Clé d’or Ile-de-France » for the operation of rehabilitation/construction Paris Laborde in the category decorates functional.
- The « Clé d’or Lorraine » for the Center of the Congresses Robert Schuman de Metz, built by Eiffage Construction, in the category decorates in a company dress rehearsal.
- The Grand Hôtel-Dieu of Lyon, bigger operation of reconversion of a historical monument piloted by Eiffage Immobilier and Eiffage Construction Rhône-Loire, receives the « Clé d’or Rhône-Alpes » in the category decorate in a company dress rehearsal.
- The special mention of « Clés d’or » New Aquitaine was attributed to the operation of reconversion hall Boca in Bordeaux managed by Eiffage Immobilier and realized by Eiffage Construction Aquitaine.
- The special mention for the Residence Thalès in Tourcoing, rehabilitated by Eiffage Construction Nord-Pas-de-Calais, in the « Clés d’or Hauts de France ».
- The campus District of the Faculties of Aix-en-Provence realized in PPP by Eiffage Concessions and Eiffage Construction received the special mention of « Clés d’or Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur ».
Three prize-winners of the projects of the « Clés d’or » of their regions reach now the national phase of the competition. The national results will be announced during the Meetings of the construction which will take place on June 5th of this year in the Roof of the Big Arc of The Defense.
All the prize-winning operations testify, each in their own way, of the performance
of Eiffage Construction in a company general regarding assembly of operations, quality of realization, respect for the deadlines and for the safety of construction sites, both in the new as in her Renovation.
Congratulations to the teams mobilized on these magnificent projects!