The Technology Industries Campus is a education centre of excellence created at the initiative of the UIMM LORRAINE, managed by entrepreneurs from the industrial sector to learn the technology industries jobs.
AFPI Lorraine (Association de Formation Professionnelle de l'Industrie) has entrusted the teams of Eiffage Construction Nancy to carry out the extension and restructuring of the technology industries campus.
The expansion project involves the creation of:
- 3 new workshops dedicated to boilermaking, mechatronics and production,
- a 200-seat amphitheatre,
- a space dedicated to sport.
Designed by KL Architects, the project also includes the restructuring and development of existing buildings. From an architectural point of view, the volumes are treated in coherence with the existing ones, sometimes simply supplementing them as for the long strip of extension Nord or sometimes differentiating with more dynamic volumes, in particular for the new Boilermaking or Production workshops.
The Amphitheatre, connected to the buildings by the new double-glazed hall, extends and completes the perspective built from the entrance to the site.
After 5 months of wholesale phase, work continues for a provisional delivery in December 2020.
Personalities present at the ceremony:
- Eric Freysselinard, Prefect of Meurthe and Moselle,
- Jean Rottner, President of the Grand Est Region,
- Herve Bauduin, President of the UIMM and Pôle formation Lorraine,
- Fanny Feller Norris, Director-General of UIMM Lorraine,
- representatives of the Town Hall of Maxéville,
- several Deputies and Senators from the Grand Est region.