The Eurocom sporting challenge is conducive to encounters between athletes and the corporate world. This year’s program was organized around an orientation course with compasses in the wood of Vincennes, boat, archery, giant ski, boot camp, big jumps. These events, played in a team of 4, mixing high level athletes and representatives of the partners, took place at INSEP, place of excellence of the French sport.
These various activities enabled the participants to discover the INSEP in a different way, alongside high-level athletes integrated into the Performance Pact of different companies.
For this 3rd edition, Eiffage Construction has registered 3 teams and is thus the company that has gathered the greatest number of participants. In addition, Souleymane Cissokho was present to boost our participating employees and brought them luck! In fact, the team of Eiffage Construction Amélioration de l’Habitat won the challenge by arriving in first place! The Eiffage Construction Habitat team took second place on the podium!
Eiffage Construction has been a signatory of the performance pact since December 2014 and supports high-level athletes by ensuring that they continue to receive training, integration and retraining. The company has already integrated eight high-level athletes into its teams. Today, the athletes that the industry has five athletes:
- Manon Valentino, France 2018 BMX Champion. She is a management assistant in the Eiffage Construction Sud-Ouest teams.
- Boxer Souleymane Cissokho, winner of a bronze medal in the under 69 kg category at the 2016 Rio Olympics. He is the Environmental Quality Assistant.
- Dimitri Bascou, specialist of the 110 m hedges, bronze medalist at the Rio Games in 2016. He joined us as Environmental Quality Assistant.
- Alexandre Mariac, judoka in the under 66 kg category, 1st division French champion in 2017. He holds the position of Assistant Construction Manager.
- Estelle Vander-Zwalm, Taekwendo Junior Vice World Champion. She is a Sales Development Apprentice.