On a floor area of 13,614 m2, E-conic will develop seven levels of office trays and will have in the RDC and entresol:
- Two reception halls
- A concierge service
- A corporate restaurant
- A cafeteria
- A "business center" space
- A «wellness center» space
- Bicycle rooms and associated changing rooms
- Parking on two levels
Three key points influenced the design of this major project: the proximity of the perimeter boulevard, the preservation of a residential building at 14 Victor Hugo Boulevard and the urban character of Place des Nations Unies.
From an environmental point of view, Eiffage Immobilier and Européquipements have committed themselves to obtain the NF certification of tertiary building HQE approach at an excellent level, the BREEAM International New Construction certification at the excellent level and the Wiredscore label at the gold level.
The building was sold in VEFA to Brookfield and Hemisphere companies. The work is carried out by Eiffage Construction Tertiaire for delivery in the 3rd quarter of 2021.
Personalities present at the event:
- Rémi Muzeau, mayor of Clichy-la-Garenne,
- Philippe Plaza, general director of Eiffage Immobilier,
- Olivier Pelat, president of Europequipements,
- Cédric Vallin, president of Hémisphère,
- Vincent Kerboull, vice-president of Brookfield,
- Jean-Claude Di Fiore, Architect,
- Donatienne Jannel, general director at Quadri Fiore Architecture,
- Eric Rougeot (Quadri fiore), general director at Quadri Fiore Architecture,
- Anne Blondeau, deputy director general, major projects & urban renewal at Citallios.