Under the impulsion of the Grand Paris project and thanks to Eiffage Immobilier, the "Parc d'Affaires" urban development zone in Asnières-sur-Seine is about to undergo a major urban renewal. Formerly abandoned by the rest of the town and entirely devoted to industrial activity, the area will become a living space resolutely oriented towards the future.
The real estate complex, with a total surface area of over 21,500 m², will include:
- 57 new housing units;
- a 102-apartment residence for seniors, managed by AMPERE Gestion
- a student residence with 167 rooms;
- a 98-room hotel managed by Finamur;
- a healthcare facility managed by Pierval Santé.
In addition, in order to make this block a real place to live, shops, intended for Fiminco, and a parking lot with a capacity of 150 parking spaces, will be integrated into the public spaces.
The various programs meet demanding energy certifications as they are certified NF Habitat HQE level Excellent.
Architecturally, the style stands out through the clear choice of materials. The hotel's roof is covered with metal louvers, and the senior citizens' residence features alternating levels of volume cladding and enameled bricks, giving the whole project character.
Congratulations to our teams and our partners involved in the project:
- Architectes Logements Résidence Services Séniors, Résidence Étudiante : Pietri Architects
- Architects offices, hotel and housing : Carta & Associates
- Project management: Jean-Marie Viron