With a floor area of 10,900 m², the "Lorelei" residence will consist of 148 units, 110 of which are open-access units and 38 social rental units transferred in VEFA to OPHEA. On the ground floor, 255 m² of shops and nearby services will complete this complex.
As a player in the sustainable city, Eiffage Immobilier has designed the residential complex to promote the well-being of the residents as a whole while integrating it into a committed environmental approach.
In fact, several common areas managed by the social engineering company Récipro-Cité will be made available to residents:
- Participatory Concierge and Digital Resourcing,
- Meeting spaces on rooftops: common vegetable gardens, micro-greenhouses to encourage mutual aid and sharing,
- Premises and bike workshops.
Eiffage Immobilier will also offer 2 devices to help residents reduce their investment costs and expenses:
- "ready-to-finish" gross housing, allowing residents to get involved in the design of their housing and to acquire it at a controlled price,
- a shared studio accessible to residents can accommodate their visitors or be rented to reduce common charges.
The project aims for a high level of energy and carbon performance (E3C2) with the implementation of:
- an island heart of 1390 m² reinforcing the place of nature and the freshness in summer,
- 3 terraced green roofs,
- photovoltaic panels,
- the use of concrete with limited carbon impact,
- a connection to the district’s biomass heat grid.
Designed by the architects of the OFFICE agencies and Loïc Piquet Atelier Architecture, this project makes the most of the use of brick and wood for the realization of the facades of the residence in coherence with the Alsatian vernacular architecture and the industrial structures of the port.
This new operation demonstrates Eiffage Immobilier’s ability to innovate to adapt to new uses in order to improve the quality of life of residents while taking into account the environmental issues of the city of tomorrow.