The project, conducted by Pradeau Morin as a General Contractor, involves the heavy renovation of a complex of three buildings dating from the early 19th century for office use, and benefiting from a contemporary rooftop in the 2nd arrondissement of Paris, with an unobstructed view of the Palais Brongniart, listed in the inventory of historical monuments.
The different buildings making up the whole do not have unity in the different levels and the objective, through the rehabilitation project, is to create a tertiary ensemble harmonized in terms of architecture and functionality:
- The creation of a common hall and vertical circulation in the heart of the island with the enhancement of the staircase of honour and the heritage elements of the building,
- The deepening of the second basement for the creation of technical premises,
- The raising of the building at 11 rue Feydeau
- The creation of a panoramic terrace.
On the architecture side, it is the Ory and Associates Architecture Studios that have imagined the project with 2 main objectives: the redefinition and modernization of workspaces, which must be well adapted to the expectations of users, as well as give the real estate complex an image of modernity while valuing its historic & heritage character.
This renovation project is also ambitious in its energy and sustainable development approach. Indeed, it includes the realization of comfort elements (heating and air conditioning performance by radiant ceilings, boiler gas and Climespace network, lighting by leds, modern lifts, etc... ) and aims many certifications:
- HQE certification according to the NF standard Tertiary Buildings in renovation - HQE® 2015, Excellent level
- BREEAM International 2015 - Refurbishment and Fit Out, Very Good
- Label Effinergie BBC Renovation with Cep project 0,6 Cep ref.
The operation will be delivered in 2022.
Congratulations to our teams for this new contract, and thank you to our partners for this new project: Iliade Ingénierie, Greenaffair, and Mazet & Associés.