Eiffage Immobilier is currently realizing the Tourist Residence «the Victoria», located 300 meters from the beach of Blonville-sur-Mer, which will be managed by the Goélia group.
This residence, consisting of 48 apartments from T1 to T4 duplex and 56 houses, will offer many services:
- Hamman/aesthetic care
- Indoor heated pool
- Cosy Lounge
- Playful swimming pool for children
The apartments are marketed as furnished and dedicated to hotel or tourist rentals. The houses are reserved for retail purchases.
Designed by the architectural firm Bienvenu, with its half-timbering and the use of typical colors, «the Victoria» integrates perfectly with its environment in the respect of the seaside architectural lines of the city.
This strategic site, allows to enjoy an exceptional environment, close to the city center, beaches, places of relaxation and entertainment.
Eiffage Immobilier Grand-Ouest launched the commercialization of the program in December 2018. The work was entrusted to Eiffage Construction Basse Normandie. After the excavation phase started in February 2019, the construction work began in April with the installation of the crane. Delivery is scheduled for Q2 2020.
Personalities present at the event:
- Audrey Gadenne, Departmental Advisor,
- Philippe Augier, President of the Community of Communes Coeur Côte Fleurie,
- Yves Lemonnier, Mayor of Blonville-sur-Mer and his deputies,
- Alain Riguidel, Director of Eiffage Immobilier Grand-Ouest,
- Pascal Pleuvy, Director of Eiffage Construction Basse Normandie
- Julien Louvel, Director of the «Owners and Development» division of the Goélia Group.