The teams carried out the installation of:
- 6 drainage pumps of 285 kW (8 TB each)
- 3 x 50 kW dewatering pumps tested on a vibrating table and qualified as an important element for nuclear safety (EIS)
- DN800 GRE and DN280 HDPE pipes on the screen wall
- 1 EIS qualified 3 m x 3 m wall valve
- 8 earth valves DN 800 installed in confined spaces, including the reworking of existing inserts
This €5 million project involved our co-contractors Eiffage Energie Systèmes Basse Normandie, for the electricity and automation aspects, and Efinor for the seismic support and calculations.
The first phase of the Equipment works package was handed over to the customer in July 2019 to his satisfaction; the entry of the Saphir nuclear attack submarine (SNA) took place as planned on Monday 8 July 2019.
Photo credit: Ministry of the Armed Forces