Over 1 km, the work included:
- the creation of a ditch and a 1000 diameter bushing to connect two rainwater retention basins following the numerous floods that occurred in the street
- the creation of a 500 m mixed pedestrian-bike route made of asphalt and gravel resin
- the takeover of the entire road structure,
- the paving of 2.5 km of bush-hammered concrete curbs such as the Pyrenees
- the resumption of sanitation by creating about thirty grids and applying a carpet including 20% recycled asphalt aggregates to the entire street.
This new section now ensures safe traffic.
Photos Credit: Eiffage Route