This contract includes:
- Removal / re-installation of the busked gates upstream of the two locks with a view to their complete renovation
- Removal / reinstallation of the lift gate of a lock (100 t) for complete renovation including its operating and guiding elements.
- The design, manufacture, transport and installation of a new busk door weighing approximately 140 tons.
- Complete hydraulic renovation work
- The complete replacement of the site's electrical and automatic installations.
The operation, carried out for Voies Navigables de France (VNF), the public establishment that manages most of the national network of navigable rivers, was entrusted to our teams via a subcontract by Bouygues Travaux Publics Région France.
The work, which is scheduled to last 44 months, is currently starting with the shutting of one of the locks, which will last 4 weeks and will make it more reliable.
Photos Credit: Eiffage Métal