The engineering teams and design offices are currently working on the development of the digital BIM model of this structure, which will have a useful storage capacity of 46,000 m³ (50 m in diameter and 35 m deep) and which will include:
- 3 main emptying pumps with a maximum total flow rate of 3,750 m³/hour
- 2 sewage pumps with a total capacity of max. 800 m³/h
- Stainless steel pipes DN500 to 200
- Rinsing system of the invert by 12 tilting troughs (unit capacity of 3.4 m3),
- Deodorization and ventilation system with a flow rate of 27,000 m3/h
- Lifting, handling and waste management equipment
... associated works:
- 4 motorized and remote-controlled valves in the water intakes, including 3 isolation valves and 1 control valve
- Hydraulic power plants and associated equipment
- Associated isolation cofferdams
- Metrology equipment (level, flow, gas content...)
as well as HV/LV electrical equipment, automatisms, supervision integrated to the BMS.
This project is under the project management of Artelia and Prolog. It was launched last August and must be delivered before the 2024 Olympic Games.
BIM*: Building Information Modeling
Photos Credit: Eiffage Génie Civil