The hotel will be built by Eiffage Immobilier in the "eco-hospitality" zone of the CIGV. A few weeks ago, our teams signed the VEFA (sale in future state of completion) with the Crédit Bailleur, comprising the financial institutions BPCE Lease Immo, Arkea Crédit Bail and Finamur, in the presence of the Crédit Preneur, Naos Murs Dijon.
The new CIGV district built by Eiffage Aménagement, with a total floor area of around 85,000m², is a dynamic, lively, connected place to live, comprising :
- An "eco-hospitality" (corresponding to the Cité Internationale de la Gastronomie et du Vin itself) on which is notably envisaged :
- A Cultural Centre, consisting of exhibition rooms, an associated shop and a foyer,
- A commercial centre, including shops, services, restaurants, two training centres and offices,
- The Centre d'Interprétation de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine (CIAP). Offering, in the form of a permanent collection, the history of urban planning and architecture in Dijon,
- A hotel,
- Rehabilitated accommodation,
- A tertiary centre, on the one hand in rehabilitation of the old medical school and on the other hand in new construction. The aim of this centre is to become a centre of expertise and meetings in the field of innovation
- An eco-district composed of :
- Free-access housing,
- Convention housing,
- A group of managed residences (Tourism, Students, Senior),
- Service-oriented commercial premises
Designed by Anthony Bechu of the AAAB Agency, this hotel will include 125 rooms, a reception hall, a restaurant, a bar, a SPA, an outdoor swimming pool, a reception room of about 700sqm, and will be developed on a useful surface of 6,790sqm.
Work on this attractive development will start at the end of January 2021 and will take 24 months to complete. It will be carried out by teams from Eiffage Construction in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté and Pradeau Morin, a subsidiary of Eiffage Construction with expertise in the renovation of historic buildings.
As well as being a project with a remarkable heritage, it is an integral part of the Eiffage Group's ambitious environmental approach, meeting the requirements for BREEAM Good certification for the old part and BREEAM Very Good certification for the new part.
Congratulations to our regional teams for this great operation and thank you to all our partners:
Photo credit: Agence AAAB