The project, set up in partnership with the Lens Liévin Agglomeration Community, is expected to be completed in early 2023, and will mobilize up to 40 people on site during peak periods.
Realized in synergy with Eiffage Construction, as is our unique model of builder-promoter, the operation aims the certification BREEAM Very Good and the label BBC Effinergie 2017, with an energy consumption target of 40% lower than the current regulation.
Imagined by the agency Boyeldieu Dehaene, the project is thought around two atriums forming a «plazza», real place of life and meetings. Its simple, compact and low shape fits into the surrounding urban landscape.
Congratulations to the teams for this great start of work, and thank you to our partners:
- Developer: Eiffage Immobilier Nord-Ouest
- Buyer: the Bank of Territories
- TCE manufacturer: Eiffage Construction Nord-Pas-de-Calais
- Architect: Agence Boyeldieu Dehaene
- BET: VERDI
- AMO HQE : DIAGOBAT
- BC and SPS: BTP CONSULTANTS